Prysmian Group România is hiring Senior Process Engineer Telecom
- Implement changes to improve productivity and performance by analyze product / process specifications, component designs, and other technical data to develop new production processes to estimate the time needed for each stage of the fiber optic cable manufacturing process and to prepare operational process documentation;
- Optimize the materials used, minimize the losses: continuously improves the production process on the manufacturing lines, including ergonomics;
- Contributes to the objectives and performance of quality policy; responsible for actions that aim to continuously improve the manufacturing process.
- Develops instructions and procedures, in order to have operational efficiency and to be in compliance with occupational health and safety requirements;
- Technical degree;
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in a complex organization, if which minimum 5 years in a production / process environment;
- Ability to take full responsibility for decisions & results even when all elements are not under individual direct control
- Ability to take actions, decisions & to generate ideas, products, processes in promised timely manner; involvement in designs or other work requiring creative imagination
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication skills; comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization, starting from the plant level to senior leaders;
If you meet the requirements and you are interested in this opportunity send your CV to the email address [email protected] or bring it to our offices (Slatina or Milcov) until 31.01.2020.